TitWik White (single)
For all those sticky, sweaty, itchy, annoying boob issues that many of us experience ... yet few talk about.
Stick TitWiks up your bra to wick away under-boob moisture and prevent sweat saturation seeping through to clothing on hot days or during exercise.
Extend the life of your bras, keep fresh all day with a quick TitWiks change and help prevent any number of heat and perspiration related under-breast issues.
SIZE & FIT
This garment is made from high quality Cotton Towelling.
We recommend machine washing on a regular cycle with similar colours.
Do not bleach, soak or wring.
Can be tumble dried.
Please use our Size Calculator found in the right bottom corner of any of our webpages for an accurate calculation of your My Cup Runneth Over size using either using your personal measurements or your bra size (note: if using bra size, it is best if you’ve had a professional fitting within the last 12 months).
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER TOPS & NIGHT DRESS SIZING
|Under-Bust And/or Body Size||SMALL
|Breast/Cup Size||Cup 1
- We ship all domestic orders via Australia Post which offers a 1-3 business days service.
- All orders within Australia are currently complimentary shipping.
- If Express Shipping is requested, orders under 2kg will be a flat rate of $15.00 (within Australia).
- If your order is over 2kg and Express Shipping is requested, shipping will be calculated on Check Out.
- All orders are shipped the following business day including after the weekend or a public holiday.
- Please be advised that there may be a delay of 1 - 2 business days during extremely busy periods, such as Christmas or on sale.
We use DHL Globalmail PacketPlus for international shipping which enables tracking of your order.
For orders up to 2kg we offer flat rate pricing for international shipping based on each Zone. This weight usually covers orders of approximately 3-4 items (e.g. Night Dress and Wrap Top OR Lounge Top, Pants and Wrap Top).
Pricing for orders over 2kg, delivery pricing is set by DHL and will be calculated on Check Out according to the weight of the order and to which International Zone delivery is requested.
Estimated delivery days from order to receipt of goods varies according to International Zones set by DHL. The flat rate pricing and estimated times are shown in the table below.
|Zone 1||NZ||$15||3-5 Days|
|Zone 2||Asia Pacific||$30||5-12 Days|
|Zone 3||Western Europe||
|Zone 4||North America & Middle East||
|Zone 5||Rest of World||
All pricing is quoted in Australian Dollars.
International shipping prices includes custom duties and taxes; customers are not charged upon delivery.
Deliveries are required to be signed for upon delivery however in some countries, a notice for parcel collection will be left in the event the receiver is not available or a second delivery provided. We do not offer an "Authority To Leave" option.
Please be advised that there may be a delay of 1 - 2 business days during extremely busy periods, such as Christmas or on sale.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
My Cup Runneth Over wishes you the utmost comfort and joy from our innovative collections —however we do realise that buying anything to do with bosoms without trying on the size can be tricky. That's why we encourage our customers to use the information provided in our online fitting room even if it does take a little longer to choose your size.
If you are in any doubt of how our garment fit and what may be the optimum size or style for your shape, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you step through the fitting process and select the correct size first time.
BOUGHT THE WRONG SIZE?
Contact us so we can assist with any fitting, adjustment and styling matters that may impact the sense of the best fit in our versatile collection.
We are happy to exchange items for different sizes if it is determined the wrong size was purchased.
Incorrect sizes can be exchanged or if the replacement item is out of stock — a refund may be given.
First exchange of goods due to incorrect sizing is free (once per customer).
Simply email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order, stating:
- Your invoice number, and details of the size & style incorrectly purchased.
- What size you require.
- We will provide you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN).
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receiving your RAN.
- Your replacement garment will be processed within 7 working days unless goods are out of stock. In that case you will be able to either choose a different style or offered a refund.
- Please note that we cannot exchange goods without a RAN.
- If you choose not to replace the unsuitable goods or they cannot be exchanged due to out of stock items, you will be offered a refund upon receipt and inspection of returned goods.
- First exchange due to sizing is complimentary. Exchanges after first order or any refunded item is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Returns must be clearly labeled to My Cup Runneth Over and sent to P.O. Box 389, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia.
- Garments must be returned in a saleable condition with swing tags attached, unworn, clean and in original packaging.
- Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted and no exhange or refund provided.
- Refunds are reversed onto the original form of payment i.e. PayPal account or credit card used.
- Depending on your credit card provider, refunds may take 3-10 business days to appear on your bank statement.
- The total amount of the refund will be minus any shipping charges.
RETURNED GOODS DUE TO OTHER MATTERS
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order to notify us of any issue and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
The following steps will help us correct a fault-related issue quickly...
- Contact us with your invoice number and details of the item that is faulty
- We will provide you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN)
- Goods along with a copy of the invoice must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your RAN and please include your receipt for cost of postage so we can credit this to you.
- My Cup Runneth Over will send you a replacement garment and we will pay all delivery postage.
- Or you can choose a refund via the original payment method which will include your cost of postage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The exchange or return of goods cannot be accepted if:
- Swing tags and/or price tags have been removed.
- Packaging has been damaged or is not supplied at time of return.
- Garments have been worn or washed.
The My Cup Runneth Over does not accept returns (refund or exchange) on any sale items unless deemed faulty. We kindly ask you to consider this before committing to a purchase.
If you have changed your mind and would like to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible. Please note that orders which have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
My Cup Runneth Over has made every effort to correctly display the colours of our products on our eBoutique. However, due to the fact that we use flash photography, as well as the inevitable variances between computer monitors, we cannot guarantee that your device will display a colour which is completely accurate.
All pricing is made in Australian dollars (AUD).